I have been busy for the past many months working on a educational tool: The Kojo Learning Environment. It's finally time to announce it on my Blog!
Kojo is (hopefully) a fun and friendly graphical environment for playing with:
- Beginner level Computer Programming - using a Logo like environment.
- More advanced Programming - using a Processing like environment.
- Mathematics - inside a Geometer's Sketchpad like Virtual Lab.
Check out Kojo when you get a chance, and let me know what you think.
Upcoming posts (this is just to make sure that I do write them, given that I've just announced them!):
- Using Scala's XML literal support as a (very powerful, in my mind) web templating tool.
- Automated web testing with Swill (a Scala based tool that I have cooked up, along the lines of Twill in Python, using HttpUnit).